COVID-19 App – Keeping people safe, connected and informed virtually
Tuesday 24th March 2020
With the COVID-19 Pandemic, we must keep our physical distance from others. This is even more important for Aged Care facilities that have gone into lock down to protect the most vulnerable. But social connection is vitally important.
Remain socially connected whilst keeping your physical distance, through our free COVID-19 App, available for Smart Phones and Tablets via Google Play and Apple Store.
This Free App can immediately enable video calling to keep your clients and families connected, to help reduce social isolation of your clients during lock down. The key advantages include:
- Free, encrypted, video calling within COVID-19 app, that also meets tele health requirements
- Staff can see all residents on their device, they choose resident and then chosen family member/s to call
- Residents can speak to approved family and friends using video teleconferencing in our easy-to-use App
- Only takes 2 hours to set up a Registered Aged Care Facility (RACF)
Additional options include
- Family can get daily updates and family can also send through photos and updates
- Family can order extra products and services for their loved ones
The COVID-19 App is also available for Government Departments to use to communicate with the broader public, especially those at risk. (Subject to fees)
CheckedIn Care, via its Connect App platform, has been providing direct, transparent and dynamic information for clients, staff and families of the Australian Aged Care sector since 2015. The Connect App has helped to reduce family stress levels, as they have up to date information on their loved one’s health status.
To find out more about the COVID-19 App and how you can start accessing it, please contact:
John Perkins, Director, CheckedIn Care.
M: 0415 60 70 55
About CheckedIn Care
CheckedIn Care focusses on connecting the aged care ecosystem into a single service app, connecting seniors, families, staff and allied health professionals through a simple, easy to use app, to provide the right information, to the right person at the right time, in supporting the needs of the Care Recipient. John Perkins is one of the founders, and owner of Ethan Group, Australia’s largest privately owned IT Company, with revenues exceeding $200Million per annum. Ethan Group is one of Australia’s leading Cloud Managed Services Providers. His passion is to utilise technology to provide a Better Quality of Life in our ageing population, whilst at the same time reducing the impacts of social isolation on the ageing.